Monday, September 18, 2017

Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge (Use an Apple on Project)

Hi, Crafters!
It's time for a new challenge over at Bitten By the Bug 2!
Remember to always include a 
Cricut cartridge cut or Cricut digital library cut 
on your project plus the current theme. 

This Week's Challenge Theme

Use an Apple on your Project


My Design Team Project


Cricut cartridge, Home for the Holidays - Fall & Winter
Cricut & Recollections cardstock
Stampin' Up Scallop Tulle
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Don't forget to link up your Cricut project over at Bitten By the Bug 2!

Shared:
Fantabulous Cricut - Fall

9 comments:

  1. Great banner! What a fun decor project! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Janis!! What a lovely fall banner :) Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful fall decor banner! I love the apples and the open letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fall banner! What a great treat to see in your house! Clever combination of colors and apples! So fun! Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun fall banner....love the color combination! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge fan of banners. I love your FALL banner - I would totally hang that in my house. In fact, I almost used this same cut for next week's challenge - then I spied your project on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the fall banner - layered with apples - great idea. It will make a nice home decor item for the season. I made this banner last year, guess it's time to put it out - hard to do when we are still in the 80's some days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome, Janis. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us. We always enjoy having you play along.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I'd like to welcome you to stop by and play along in our Anything Goes challenges at Word Art Wednesday. It would be a blessing to have you share your art with us!
      www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

      Delete