Thursday, May 18, 2017

Love Makes a House a Home

#acardadayinmay2017


I’m participating in #acardadayinmay2017 
started by Robyn of My Pink Stamper in 2016.

This is an opportunity for me to hand make and mail out 31 cards in the month of May. It’s my goal to inspire, encourage, and share not only my love of hand made crafts, but also share a part of me with you, and hopefully brighten your day knowing you are loved and in my thoughts today. We all love Happy Mail days! Have a Blessed Day. Smiles!



Craftaholics May Challenge - Spring Colors or Flowers

Create any type of project using Spring Colors or Flowers.
Project ideas: cards, tags, planner pages, scrapbooking, 
Bible Journaling, wreaths for your door, etc.
Be sure to link up your creation at Craftaholics R Us .


Close To My Heart white shimmer trim
Doodlebug Design - Spring garden 6x6 paper pad

MFT Die-namics - stitched circle dies and stitched rectangle dies


*New challenge posted the 1st of each Month
*Any type of projects welcome, as long as it follows our theme
*Link directly to your project post
*No backlinking to older projects
*Top Picks posted with next challenge


Be sure to link up your creation at Craftaholics R Us .

Shared

1 comment: