Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Delightful Wednesdays - Flower Power Rosie

#acardadayinmay2017


I’m participating in #acardadayinmay2017 
started by Robyn of My Pink Stamper in 2016.

This is an opportunity for me to hand make and mail out 31 cards in the month of May. It’s my goal to inspire, encourage, and share not only my love of hand made crafts, but also share a part of me with you, and hopefully brighten your day knowing you are loved and in my thoughts today. We all love Happy Mail days! Have a Blessed Day. Smiles!


Hi, everyone! It's time for Delightful Wednesdays at Digital Delights by Louby Loo!

May's Theme: Flowers



Digital Delights, Flower Power Rosie

Shaped Card
Purse Card File, Silhouette ID# 79170
Sheer Ribbon

I love her! I think she is so cute!

Thanks so much for coming by today.
Enjoy the rest of your week,
and don't forget to check out all these great links!

No comments:

Post a Comment