Wednesday, March 29, 2017

New Toy - Brother Scan n Cut 2

Hi, crafters!
Today I received my new Brother Scan n Cut 2.
Happy Dance!
If you have thought about getting one of these babies, do it!
It is so easy to use, and quick to do your bidding.


The first thing I did was stamp a bunch of images from different stamp sets. I was so excited to use my new toy, I forgot to color my images before cutting them out, but ended up being not a big deal at all.


I colored these images with different pens to see what I liked the best.

Bicylce with Crayola Markers
Frog with Stampin' Up markers
Dragon with Spectrum Noir Colorista
Giraffe with Sharpies
Dog with Spectrum Noir and Balloon with Stampin' Up markers

I am a complete newbie. I know nothing about coloring.
Keeping that in mind, I found my top 2 favorite pens to color with are the....
Second choice is Spectrum Noir Colorista markers
Number One choice is Stampin' Up markers.

I'm not saying one is better than the other in quality.
I'm just saying with being a complete newbie, I liked those two the best.

Here is my very first card using my new toy!


Brother Scan n Cut 2
CTMH, Lovely Garden



Stampin' Up markers: 
Pumpkin Pie
Real Red
Daffodil Delight
Bermuda Bay
Tangerine Tango

Copic Markers:
E00 Skin White
R20 Blush 

Stampin' Up Cloud embossing folder 

This was so easy, quick and fun!


Thanks for stopping by today.
See you tomorrow!

Shared:

6 comments:

  1. So glad you got it and really like it! It will totally change the way you do stamps... no need for ALL those matching dies! LOL I also cut my images out before coloring.. It's just the way that I like it.... :) Glad to see you coloring... I'm not great at it myself, but I do enjoy it every once in awhile... especially on little images! Your card is wonderful.. love the embossed sky! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your new toy!! Cute card and love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky girl, what a great tool! Thanks for sharing your first use of it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation. Great cloud embossing!! Lucky you for getting that new TOY! Thanks for joining us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I am the opposite, I like to color and then cut. I highly recommend alcohol markers for coloring, I am a copic die hard, but I think any alcohol markers would work. They are so easy!!! Prisma pencils are great too. Those images are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete