Monday, March 27, 2017

Children are a Gift from God

Hello, Crafters!

My brother became a Grandfather for the first time over the weekend.
Congrats to him and my niece on the birth of her first child, a precious baby girl.
Everyone is doing fine. Wish I could be there to see them in person, but instead I'm mailing my brother, and my niece both a congrats card.


One is a peach version for the new Grandpa, and the pink version for my niece.

Here's the inside of the cards.


I am remembering how much I love stamping. It's been too long since I played with my stamps.

Cardz TV Stamps, Simple Thoughts for the outside sentiment

Cardz TV Stamps, This 'n' That for the inside sentiment

Stampin' Up inks: Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi
Stampin' Up stamp set, Choose Happiness

Gold sequins from stash

Card base 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Black mat 4" x 5 1/4"
White mat (outside) 3 3/4" x 5"
White mate (inside) 3 3/4" 4 3/4"

Both colored card bases are from Recollection packs.



Enjoy your Monday.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping and blending! The cards looks amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards for a wonderful moment in time.
    Thank you for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge . Good luck with your entry.
    Angie DT for  http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Congrats to your brother and niece!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty effective card! I am sure they will be much appreciated :D Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love this. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - thanks for sharing it with at Creative Crafty Cottage Challenges and we hope you'll join us for our next challnege.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional gems or pearls” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete