Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Inspiration Wednesday (Proverbs 27:9)

Photo from Pinterest - NOT my work!
Photo from Pinterest - NOT my work!


Good morning, and welcome to my Inspiration Wednesday post.

I'm a little late getting it posted today. My husband and I had the flu last week, and while he is all better, mine is still lingering on a little. 

I was laying in bed last night thinking about what today's Inspiration post would be about. Lots of ideas, but none of them "hit the spot" for today's post.  I knew I wanted to talk about friendship, so I did a little Google-ing and found the above Bible Journal page. Don't you love it? I'm so going to put a cupcake in my journaling Bible by Proverbs 27:9.

"Oil and perfume rejoice the heart; so does the sweetness of a 
friend's counsel that comes from the heart."
Proverbs 27:9 AMP

I'm very blessed to have sweet friendships. There's nothing like having someone to laugh with, cry with, encourage, and be encouraged by. Surround yourself with friends who truly care about you.  Be there for them. They will be there for you.

I encourage you today to call someone, and ask how they are doing. Tell them you were thinking about them, and wanted to hear what is going on in their world today. If they are having troubles, don't feel the need to fix it for them. Just listen. Sometimes we don't want to be told what to do, we just want to vent. Encourage them. Pray for them. Its amazing how powerful prayer is when we get specific. 

Before I go, I want to say a heartfelt thank you to those who have left comments on my Inspiration Wednesday posts. It's nice to hear from you.

Until we meet again...


2 comments:

  1. Your page is beautiful. I ordered this Bible on Amazon this morning thanks to your recommendation. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder to treasure my friendships and keep building them up :)

    ReplyDelete