Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Bible Journaling Link-Up




I have enjoyed seeing everyone's Bible Journaling pages over the last few years. I could spend hours and hours oooo-ing and ahhhh-ing on Pinterest browsing the beauty you've created on your Bible pages.

I've been interested in getting started in this as well, but always talk myself out of it because I am no artist. But there is good news! Amazon has Coloring Bibles! (I'm sure other places do to.) I purchased the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible a few days ago, and waiting on it to ship out to me. Some of the pages already have images or writing ready for me to color. This is a great way to get started in this. There are also plenty of blank pages too so that I can jump in with my own art when I'm ready.

This year, all throughout the year, here is a place you can link up your personally created Bible Journal pages. A place we can inspire each other, share ideas and tips, and keep us motivated to not give up even if we think our coloring or drawing is lacking. Because really, it's not about the artwork at all. It's about spending time with God, reading His word, and then expressing our thoughts, insights, revelations, and emotions over it.

This link will be at the top of my blog in the Page Tab section all year long. Link up as often as you'd like. The only requirement is that it is your own work, not something you found on the internet.

Share your pages below.



...

   



   

No comments:

Post a Comment