Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Merry Christmas Challenge - Use a CAT or DOG (part 2)


Hi, everyone!
Yesterday was the beginning of our new challenge over at The Merry Christmas Challenge and the theme is to use a CAT or DOG. I posted this card as my project using a cat on the mantel. But I've been told that it is in fact not a cat, but a mouse. hahahahahaha  Well, looks like a cat to me! hahahaha

So I decided to make a card with a DOG for the challenge today. I'm pretty sure this is actually a dog. (Hey, it's all good.)


Doodlebug Design, North Pole 6x6 paper pad







Submitted


Enjoy the rest of your day.
:) Janis
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

8 comments:

  1. But that's a deer!! *snort* LOL - I still loved your mouse card though. This one is just as cute. *love*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat/Mouse, it is still adorable!! Love the dog card also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image! Cute as can be.Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the dogdeer! He's adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ms. Janis! :)
    This is so cute - I love it! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - such a cute design.

    Thanks for joining us at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete