Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Riding the School Bus

Happy August! Are your kiddos heading back to school this month? Are they going to ride the school bus?

New challenge photo at Sunny Day Crafting


Today's Back to School Card





My Favorite Things, Stitched Circle Dies
I cut out a shadow layer for the stitched circle die using my Silhouette software.
Foam tape to adhered image
Solid cardstock, Sapphire, Close to My Heart
Kraft card base
American Crafts (Amy Tangerine), Finders Keepers 6x6 paper pad for pattern papers
Sil ID# 64926, School Bus




Come link up your projects inspired by Sunny Day Crafting's current photo HERE.


Submitted

Cardz 4 Guyz - transport
Paper Minutes - back to school


Enjoy the rest of your day.
:) Janis
See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the bus, the sketch and those pattern papers are just wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete