Friday, August 5, 2016

Ch# 132 Sketch

Happy Friday, everyone!
Today starts a brand new challenge theme at my PDE Linky Party blog!
(Pause Dream Enjoy ... PDE Linky Party.... Get it?)

PDE Linky Party Theme

Ch# 132 Sketch




My PDE Linky Party Project


My Besties precolored image
Scallop circle punch
Circle punch
Jaded Blossom, Happy Summer stamp set
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink around edging of sentiment mats
My Favorite Things, Zig Zag stitched rectangle dies
DCWV, Violet Leaf Stack
DCWV, Pastel Textured Box of Cards & Envelopes



:) Janis
See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

13 comments:

  1. LOVE her Miss Janis!! She is SO cute! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, your card is adorable... love the way you colored the image. Fabulous!

    I am excited to be on the team, in part because it means I will regularly see your creativity at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge L for Love. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how PRETTY Janis! Beautiful Image! Fab Sketch challenge! :) Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally adorable!!! Love this image and her little bandaid on her leg!! Fabulous card Janis!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute!

    I am tickled to be on your team, I will be able to follow your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card, and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so bright and colourful. Glad we are back and ready to go at PDE Linky Party. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully made - love the papers you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

  11. Awesome project, Janis! It's very colourful. That image is way too cute!!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. We hope you join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Irena dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and such a cute image. Thank you for sharing at Love To Craft Challenges. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete