Sunday, June 12, 2016

Be Happy

Hi, everyone! Friday, I pulled out my Simon Says Stamp June 2016 Card Kit and created 5 cards inspired by the included photo samples and by perusing Pinterest for card design ideas.  



I thought the card below worked well with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge going on right now "Summer Garden." 


Glossy Accents also used on this card. Can you believe that? I used it on the orange dots at the top and all the letters. I love the way it looks. The 3D shiny look did not come through in this photo.

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp June 2016 Card Kit
Glossy Accents
Sharpies for coloring
Notice the Glitter yellow pen on the flower center edge too!

I love these card kits. 
Thanks for visiting me today.

Submitted

See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE 



No comments:

Post a Comment