Sunday, June 12, 2016

Barbecue Anyone?

Hi, everyone! I pulled out a 6x6 paper pad themed around July 4th to make this fun Piggie card. This digi is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. She has really great images in her store!


Grilling Percy precolored, Digital Delights by Louby Loo
My Favorite Things, Zig Zag stitched rectangle dies
Clear Gems (Walmart)
Foam tape to attach image
Patriotic Picnic, 6x6 pad, Doodlebug Designs

Submitted

See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE 



2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I am ready for a good BBQ, but no ants please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine card Janis! It's so cute and I love the sparkly gems.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete