Monday, May 9, 2016

Furry Friends

Today's Furry Friends Mini Card Set






Aren't these fun? They were super easy to make. I didn't use all the animals in this set yet, but I plan on making some more projects with the ones that aren't part of this mini card set.

All cards are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".

I embossed them with different folders, and I think it made a huge difference for the card base.

The pattern paper strip was from various 6x6 pads and adhered with foam tape.

All images were die cut with Stitched dies from My Favorite Things and a Spellbinders die cut for matting.



Submitted:




4 comments:

  1. Awww... those mini cards are so cute Janis! Perfect set for a gift! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are totally adorable Janis!! I so love them!!! Those furry friends are so very cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These mini critter cards are just adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous creation with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete