Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Close To My Heart Goodies & Online Gathering

Hi, everyone!
I'm so excited to write this post focusing on 

Close To My Heart!


As you know, I just signed up about a week ago.
I have received my New Consultant Kit
and
My First Order!
Oh the crafty goodness that covers my desk!

Please save my store link and shop with my anytime.
My online store is always open.

Shop Here

Here's just a peek of my New Consultant Kit unboxing excitement.
You can click on any picture to make it larger.

  

 

 


I didn't take pictures of my first order goodies, but just know lots of project ideas are heading your way soon on my blog!

Here is a glance at some of the stamps and sentiments I'm playing with right now. I'll be making some mini cards with matching box for these little darlings.


Animal Greetings, set of 30 stamps (all may not be shown above)
The images and sentiments are separate stamps. Love that!


This is a D-Size stamp set $17.95.
$7 of this goes to Operation Smile.

This month's specials

Happy times can be yours during the month of May thanks to National Scrapbooking Month! With a qualifying purchase of $60, you can get the exclusive Happy Times paper packet for FREE! This fun paper packet, which is available for one month only, features floral designs, gold foil details, and more! You can also purchase this exclusive paper packet at full retail for $14.95 with no purchase requirement. Get the coordinating D-size stamp set, My Acrylix® Happy Times, for $17.95. Together with the Happy Times paper packet, this stamp set will help keep your precious memories vivid and bright in the pages of your scrapbook.



Set of 18 Stamps $17.95


Stamp of the Month



S1605 $17.95 or just $5 with qualifying order
Get this D-size Stamp of the Month set for a deal with a minimum qualifying purchase! Add the stamp set to your cart on this page at full retail price or, with your qualifying order, add it at checkout for the promotional price.
Set of 17

GIVEAWAY!!

For customers who JOIN my May ONLINE Gathering


Be sure to click on JOIN from my store page.
One person who orders that has joined this gathering will win a FREE little stamp set from me as a thank you! 


Thank you so much for visiting with me today!

SHOP


JOIN MY TEAM

Contact me to host an online gathering and earn FREE product!
Email me   66cricketatgmaildotcom




1 comment:

  1. All of it is so cute.
    I wonder if there is a little boutique where you're at. You could sell all your cute creations in there.<3kim

    ReplyDelete