Thursday, January 7, 2016

You're BRAG Worthy

Hi, everyone! I hope you guys are having a fabulous week. It's crazy busy over here. While we are trying to pack for our move back to Alaska, we are also making piles for Goodwill, piles for a garage sale, and piles for the kids to come get stuff. 

All the while Tom is busy finishing up the Master Bath remodel / expansion. I'm thankful he knows how to do construction stuff. He amazes me. 

In the midst of all of that, we have had a lot of interest in our house that's for sale. Very happy about that! Several families have made appointments with the realtor to come by and see it. I'm praying it will sale before we leave. (And I will not get mad if you decide to pray for that also.) I've got a good feeling about it. I'm thanking God now for letting it sale before we leave even though it hasn't happened yet. 

Speaking of screaming penguins..... 
(That's my segue to my project for today. LOL)



BoBunny, Calendar Girl, 6x6 paper pad
Paper Smoochies, Uplifters stamp set


Submitted:
Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to see what I'm up to today. I really appreciate all your visits and comments. Smiles!

16 comments:

  1. This is soooooooo cuuuute! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your darling card Janis!! That little fox is just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so cute!! That fox is adorable!! He totally makes me smile!! Saying prayers that your house sells fast!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janis,
    what a very lovely card.
    I love that cute fox, and your fab design.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo ADORABLE Janis! LOVE the sketch and that cute fox!!! :) I'll pray your home sells quickly! Nothing wrong with helping get it sold before you move! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Your take on the sketch is awesome! Love the cutie fox and the pretty papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, so cute too, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a nice cheerful card, it's made me smile. I love your polka dot paper, thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweetie! That little fox is just darling and what a great layout. Love the papers you used and that sentiment makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at crafting for all seasons
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-CFAS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like things are getting so busy for you! Best of luck with the house. Your card is completely adorable and I love that image paired with the set of papers. Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge @ CK!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at creative knockouts
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-creative knockouts

    ReplyDelete