Hi, everyone! Today starts a new linky party at PDE Linky party! It's always Anything Goes which makes it so fun not only to enter, but also to see the Design Team's projects and all the linked up projects. Go check it out! Don't forget they are also having a Design Team call! Apply here.
For my project, I created a simple stamped card using some older Stampin' Up stamps.
- Stampin' Up Truly Grateful - wheat image and background image
- Stampin' Up Tags 4 You - sentiment
- Stampin' Up - punch that fits sentiment (I don't remember what the punch is called)
- Papers from various pattern paper 6x6 packs & some Stampin' Up cardstock
- Stampin' Up inks & markers
- Rhinestones from Walmart
- Foam tape
- Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink for edges
Don't forget to link up at PDE Linky party!
Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow!!