Monday, October 5, 2015

Project Life using Pocket Page Style G

This is one of my favorite pages I've scrapped in a while.
All of the filler cards are from the Project Life Amy Tangerine Plus One kit.

The Dream World and Pet card were both something I saw on Facebook, saved and printed off like a photo to add to my scrapbook.

Washi Tape

Sentiment stickers from a monthly Studio Calcio kit.

Girl with doggie is from the Cricut cartridge "Better Together" and a print and cut. The quote on that card is a print and cut from the Silhouette store. It says, "I love you to the moon and back."

Grass border cut with Fiskars border punch.

In My Dream World card says...

In my dream world
patterned paper is free
chocolate is healthy, and
crafting makes you thin.

Submitted:
2 Crafty Chicks - anything goes
Silhouette Chs - anything goes using Silhouette

If you want a little bit of Stampin' Up fun every single month delivered directly to your door,

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE.

Thanks for visiting with me today! 
See you tomorrow! 

6 comments:

  1. Great page - I've got a new pup and so true that they are family! Thanks for sharing and linking over at Silhouette Challenges. - Vicki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE!!! And I Like your Dream World!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wonderful Janis!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing with us at October Silhouette Challenge!
    This puppy page is so sweet...love the bottom corner with the girl hugging the doggie...sweet!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete