Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I haven't forgotten about you!

Hi, guys! I've been trying to post today, but blogger is not letting me add any photos. I keep getting a Bad Request Error 400 message. That's no fun at all. I have a Pumpkin card to show you and want to tell you about two blog hops I'm in - one this Saturday, and one Sat, Nov 7th. But it would be so much more fun to tell you and show photos!

Please check back again later. I'll keep trying to post with photos. Hopefully it will work in a little while. If someone could please sprinkle fairy dust on blogger, that would be fabulous. Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. Well I was about to cry. I thought you did not love us anymore. Try rebooting your computer and clearing your cache.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete