Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Cute Bag In a Box Halloween Project & Update on the South Carolina Flood at Our House

You guys have probably seen tons of photos, videos, and news clips about the catastrophic food that hit our state of South Carolina on Sunday.  All of our family across the state is fine. Where I live, we were flooded for a couple of days, but not destructive flooding. It didn't raise to the point of getting in our house or anything. Today the sun is finally shining again. Haven't seen that in over a week.

  


Please continue to pray for our state.

Onto crafty goodness....

I came across Catherine Stewart's video (below) of how to create a Bag in a Box with the Envelope Punch Board. She saw it somewhere else. How do people come up with these things?



This looked like a ton of fun, so I watched the video again pausing it every now and then while creating my bag in a box with her.

Here's my project:


Here are the products I used with links to where you can get them too:

See you tomorrow!!

If you want a little bit of Stampin' Up fun every single month delivered directly to your door,

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE.

Thanks for visiting with me today! 
See you tomorrow! 

3 comments:

  1. First of all, let me know you are all in my heart and prayers! I cannot believe what you are going through.

    I loved this little box and plan to be making some this weekend. I need some cute Halloween paper as I've used up about all that I had in inventory. Cute Cute! Janis thank you for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this~sending prayers to all effected by these storms.

    Your little box is just adorable! Your paper choice is perfect and love the darling ghost! Anyone would love to receive one!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Treat Bag!! LOVE that Paper from Doodlebug! So CUTE! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete