Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday


Hi, everyone, and welcome back to my Weight Watchers Wednesday post. These posts are a way I can be accountable while sharing with you what has happened during the past week regarding my weight loss journey. You can see all of my posts from the beginning by clicking on the Page Tab at the top of my blog.

How did your last week go? I hope it was a good one. It seems like my life has been in chaos since the move, and there is still lots of "to do" stuff on the calendar, but it's all just temporary. Things will calm down and get into a routine quickly, I'm sure.

I was very happy with my weigh-in on Friday.
-1.8 for the week (lost all I had gained the week before plus some)
-36.0 total since January

I am in desperate need to go shopping for some smaller pants. The ones I have are all sagging down to the point I feel like I'm wearing penguin pants. I guess I'll go do that in the next couple of weeks. I hate shopping. Well, unless it's shopping for craft stuff. I love that!

So, the past is gone. Today is a new day. Don't stress or worry over anything before this moment. You can start right now on track from this point on. You do not need to "finish" anything first. Just start. You don't have to wait until Monday or whatever your next scheduled weigh in day is. Just start today. No need for fancy tools, recipes, shopping for different foods. Eat what you have, but count the points. You can do this. So I can. Together, we can encourage each other as we succeed.

Enjoy your week. See you next Thursday to let you know how my next weigh in goes.
:) Janis

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Janis! I've lost 26lbs. since January! Feel pretty good about it too! :) Keepp it up, you're doing great! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete