Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday

Let's just get right to it. Friday's weigh in (done on Saturday due to moving and not knowing where the scale was until then) +1.2 pounds. Ugh.  But it's okay. I knew it was going to be bad. I'm thankful it wasn't worse.

Last week was full of last minute packing, cleaning, hauling, etc. That migraine I told you about last week that went away after I went to bed at 6pm and slept for 12 hours? Remember that? Yeah, well, it came back and decided to last a couple more days. I hate migraines. Like I said, they don't happen as often as they used to (another Thank You, God moment), but they do tend to linger for a few days when they move in and settle down in my head. I've had MRI's, sleep studies, bloodwork, and other tests. There is no answer for them. They just are. However, I have learned some triggers that help them move in, and I do try to avoid those. Unfortunately, stress is a trigger, and this move did have me a little anxious and stressed from the "overwhelm-ness" of it all. Tom is patient and good to me when I have one. He doesn't give me a hard time for napping or taking round the clock prescription Motrin and migraine pills. In fact, when he gets home for work, I grab my pillow and blanket off the bed and lay on his lap on the couch. He massages my head, face, arm, etc. He is sooooooo good to me.

So... Weight Watchers Wednesday has turned into a migraine post. The good news is........... wait for it......... release the balloons............... I've already lost the +1.2 pound gain from last week as I write this post on Tuesday. Yay!  Hopefully, I won't screw that up before Friday.

Where ever you are in your Weight Loss Journey, just know you are not alone. We all have ups and downs. Just keep going. Keep doing what you know is right. Rewards will come. They belong to you. We can do this!

Thank you for sticking with me this year. I feel a new photo comparison coming soon. It's just hard to photograph myself and get more than just my face. :)


Hugs!
:) Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment