Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chat Time

I'm working on some crafty projects today, just slow in getting anything done. One of those days, I guess, and that's okay. Just wanted to pop in and say I am crafting, and will post something either later on today, or maybe just wait until tomorrow if it gets too late this afternoon.


Don't forget - scroll down to the Blog Hop WINNERS post and see if you are listed!

Tomorrow is my weekly Weight Watchers post. Can't wait to chat with you a little bit about how it went with me last week.

Thursday I have no idea yet what crafty creations I'll be posting, but hope you come back to see it.

Friday starts a brand new PDE Linky Party theme! There is still time to link up to our current theme SUMMER FUN. Show us what you're making!

I need to print out some photos for my SCRAPBOOK. We haven't been taking a lot of photos lately because nothing is going on much - except for packing.

In Avon News: Don't miss this sweet deal!



Sigh.... I'm sleepy. Is it nap time yet?

Enjoy the rest of your day, everyone. See you soon!
:) Janis
Shop AVON 24/7
My AVON Facebook Page 

1 comment: