Monday, April 27, 2015

Cricut Explore Air


I'm so excited! I ordered the Cricut Explore Air over the weekend and it's already shipped!!!! YAY! I haven't used the Cricut in 2 years or more. I have missed Elegant Edges the most.

What does this mean for my crafting posts?

  • You can still expect to see Project Life Scrapbook pages on a regular basis
  • You can still expect to see stamped crafts
  • You can still expect to see Cameo creations
  • ..... PLUS now you can expect to see Cricut Creations with all our old favorite cartridges and some new cut files too!
If you have the Cricut Explore Air and are a part of a Facebook Group geared toward Cricut crafting, I'd love you to invite me to that group so I can be inspired and see what you guys are crafting. You can find me on Facebook and friend request me HERE

What's your favorite Cricut cartridge?

:) Janis


4 comments:

  1. Congrats! You're going to love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis-Let's Learn Cricut Explore on facebook is awesome!! They have people on there that are really great at sharing and answering any questions you have. You are gonna so love your Explore!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Janis!! I am SO EXCITED for you!! I was saving $$ for a Cricut Explore, but then I read a few articles that may have changed my mind. I have until July or so to decide. I KNOW that you will share what you learn with the rest of us, so I will be able to figure out if the Explore is really the cutting machine for me!!

    ReplyDelete