Monday, February 2, 2015

Photo a Day - Catch Up Post

I've been good about taking those photos every day using the prompts, but haven't posted them to the blog in a few days. So let's catch up!

The last Photo a Day I posted was last Thursday.
Here are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Friday, January 30, 2015
Fav Food


I love chocolate, French Fries, Cheeseburgers, but I also love Fruit.
No chocolate, French Fries, or Cheeseburgers to take a photo of this day,
so I chose to use the fresh Strawberries.

Saturday, January 31, 2015
On Top
(Cherry on Top, that is)



Sunday, February 1, 2015
On my Plate


My plate was pretty boring, so I used Tom's plate.
His plate was much more colorful. He's doing the 

I started Weight Watchers last week and the only thing I scheduled for my plate that meal was Jasmine Rice and Baby Butter Peas. Pretty boring for a photo.


I hope everyone had a great weekend!
See you tomorrow.
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, the chocolate looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have to say many of us are with you on that note! lol We all love foods that aren't good for us. But I also love foods that are good, I love avocado's, I love lettuce, carrots and all the vegies but okra. I love fruits. I love it all, and that's my problem! lol I don't think your plate is boring at all, it looks pretty good to me! I love rice and I love beans, but it is the white rice that isn't good for me. Or white potatoes and bread. sigh Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete