Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Favorite Scrapbooking Tool

Hi all you Project Life Scrapbookers!
DT Janis here to talk to you about one of my favorite tools while scrapbooking.
But first,
Do you scrapbook with Project Life or a similar pocket style scrapbooking?
We'd love if you would link up your pages, filler card creations, organizational ideas, video tutorials or anything pocket scrapbooking related in the
BIMINI MOOSE CHALLENGE page tab.

You'll be getting a little sneak peek of my Week 6 layouts in progress in this post.

Let's make stickers!



TOOLS:
One of my favorite tools when I'm scrapbooking is my Xyron sticker maker! 
I have the Xyron 1 1/2" sticker maker and the
Xyron 3" sticker maker for those larger darlings.



I really enjoy using the Print 'n Cut feature on my Cameo,
then running the pieces through my Xyron. I leave them on the strip and store them that way until I'm ready to use them.



I've even run some chipboard diecuts through the Xyron before and it worked like a charm.



After running the diecuts through the Xyron, I go around the edges of the cut with my bone folder just to make sure when I peel the top away, I have a nice, clean image ready to use without any stickiness hanging out around the cut.

Here are some of the die cuts I already have in my layout that are adhered with the Xyron Sticker Maker:


 


If you don't have this tool and think you may enjoy it, you should check out Xyron and all the different sizes and tools they have for sticker making. Great product, and so easy to use and get those Project Life pages done quickly.

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your day!
:) DT Janis

Don't forget to link up over at the BIMINI MOOSE CHALLENGE page tab.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea. I have the small one. I like to make the out live of a cut with adhesive paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea Janis! And I really do love my Xyron machines. I bought mine way back in the day when QVC had them on. lol So mine don't even look like the newer ones at all! I have the 9 inch, 5 inch and of course the "X" one, well more than one of them. lol They are fabulous machines and a great invention. I guess I just need to use mine a tad bit more. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend got me into Xyron, showed me to use a pen around it all especially on intricate designs, love the idea of making in advance and having on hand! TFS

    ReplyDelete