Sunday, December 21, 2014

MKC DT Day - Ice Skating Penguin Gift Box

Hi, Crafters! Janis here from Pause Dream Enjoy.
Today is my Design Team posting day for
But first, did you see today's FREEBIE?
It's only free for today, so make sure you go grab it!




For today's project, I decided to use:


Ice Skating
Here's my project:



Miss Kate Cuttables Ice Skating

I used the PNG image in the Cameo software
Created a shadow layer for it,
Then I used the Print 'n Cut feature.

Silhouette ID# 37193 - Gift Box with slits for ribbon


I found a TAG punch at Walmart in October & grabbed that sucker!
The To From stamp fit perfect on it!
A red Jelly dot added to tag.

Craftin Desert Divas - Simply Christmas - sentiment
Here's a close-up of the sentiment:


You can shop Craftin Desert Divas stamps HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to.
Go grab today's FREEBIE!

8 comments: