Thursday, December 18, 2014

CDD - Stamped Flower Card

Hi, Crafters!


Did you notice there is no pattern paper on this card?
I love pattern paper, but sometimes Clean and Simple
with solid cardstock works just as well.

I used a sponge dauber to add different colors of ink to my stamp.
Love inking up stamps that way.
This is an old Stampin' Up flower stamp (Because I Care) from my stash.
Inks: Baked Brown Sugar, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz

The stamp set used is Craftin Desert Divas - Simply Said - sentiment stamp set.
Here's a closer look at the cute sentiment...


Thanks for stopping by today.
:) Janis

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Just love the angled layers and the twine is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice card Janis, beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I should try this with all of the scraps I have accumulated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Janis even with out pattern paper:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Janis! I love this flower and I have it. Not inked it up but after seeing your card, I'm gonna have to use it! lol I forgotten just how much I love this stamp set. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete