Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pumpkin Mini Album

Hi, guys! Glad you are here.
I made a 5 page Pumpkin Mini Album Tuesday morning, 
and have been so excited to share it with you.

All the photos are of our family.
I didn't have a picture of Wyatt available to add to it.
:( 
I'm a bad grandma. 
And I ran out of papers that matched, so I can't add
an additional page without it sticking out like a sore thumb.
So I decided to get some pictures of Wyatt and Kevin
and do a separate mini just for the grand babies. :)

I have some photos to show you,
and a very short video.
The video doesn't have sound.
Bonnie was watching Scooby Doo when I filmed it,
and although I LOVE Scooby Doo, I didn't 
think you'd want to hear that in the background.
(UPDATE: YouTube let me add some of their music to my video after I uploaded it. Coolness!)


Here's some photos and details for you:


Pattern Papers - Carta Bella - A Perfect Autumn

Kraft Twine

Orange Tulle tied to rings (tulle from Amazon)

Craftin Desert Divas - Hey Pumpkin - sentiment stamp set
You can buy this stamp set HERE



Left - son, Jimmy and daughter, Bonnie
Right - daughters Kati & Keri


Left - Keri, Bonnie, Kati
Right - me and Tom (love this man!)


Left - Tom and Bonnie
Right - me and Bonnie


Left - Son-on-Law, Aaron (he's so fun)
Right - Grandson, Kevin sitting at the Tiki bar


Fast and easy mini to assemble.
Love the pumpkin shape with the "thankful thoughts of you" sentiment on the front.

Thanks for stopping by.
See you tomorrow!
:) Janis

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love how you used different papers for the pumpkin. I have all the makings for many mini albums but for some reason I keep shying away.... I have to try one after seeing how fun you made this!!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous mini! I love the Carta Bella papers and adorable pictures! Definitely a keepsake!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Fall album. love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with your pumpkin mini Janis!!!! So cute and what a fabulous family you have my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete