Monday, October 6, 2014

Got Milk & Cookies

Hi, everyone!
Hope you all had a fun weekend.
We started on new construction on the back of the house.
Adding a Dining Room, Screened in Porch,
and BBQ deck.
Of course, it's not finished yet.
There are several more weekends ahead
that will be busy, busy, busy,
but we are hoping to get it all completed by
Thanksgiving when the extended family
comes over for FOOD, FUN, & FELLOWSHIP.

I'm switching gears today and posting my
first Christmas card for this year.
I woke up thinking of Christmas this morning.


Miss Kate Cuttables - Happy Penguin



Miss Kate Cuttables - Sled (for snow layering)



Pattern papers - Doodlebug Designs "Home for the Holidays"
I love that neighborhood map paper!

Craftin Desert Divas - Holly Day Punnies
Sentiment & Christmas Lights stamps


So, Merry Christmas early!

See you tomorrow.
I have a Halloween project to show you that I can't wait for you to see!
It's so CUTE!
:) Janis

5 comments:

  1. Such an exciting life you have! You're so funny, I've been thinking about Christmas cards too. This one is adorable! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas & Penguins!!! Adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness Janis, this is just the cutest card! I love that sweet penguin, can't get any cuter than that! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete