Saturday, July 26, 2014

New Home CAS card (and LEGOS!)



Hi, Crafters!
Today I am attempting (as I do on occasion) 
to create a CAS (clean and simple) card.

CAS definition:
One main image / focal point
Lots of white space
Minimal embellishments


  • Silhouette ID# 60552
  • Mark's Finest Stamps "Tweet That"
  • Ribbon & Button from Walmart
  • Thread from American Crafts
  • Papers from Bazzill

Our niece is purchasing her first home this summer.
How exciting! We are going to miss her House Warming party,
but will mail her out this card with a Gift Card to Lowe's.
Everyone needs a gift card to Lowe's. 

Submitted:
Crafty Girls - anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - anything goes
Sister Act - anything goes


In other news...........

I finished my Lego building, the Cinema Palace!
Got up a little after 4am on Thursday morning, and started the building the roof  for it around 6am. A few hours later I added it to the other 2 floors I had already completed a while back and voila! 'Tis done.
I love these Lego buildings.





Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Janis

11 comments:

  1. I am loving your CAS card Janis! I love CAS cards anytime, they just always catch my eyes. Your niece will loved it too and yes, everyone that owns a home can use a Lowes card! lol I also love your Lego building, it looks so awesome!! Where do you buy your Lego buildings at Janis. I think this would be super cool for my son since he has worked at the movies for 2 1/2 years. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! love your Lego building

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crisp and Clean. Love it. TFS! <3Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and your Lego building is fantastic.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lego building is totally cool. Love the card too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card love the dies and large button thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this-stuck it on my pinterest board :) Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges, see you Wednesday fora new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and amazing lego project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a supercute card! The Lego building is fabulous! My husband collects Lego's and we used to have a room where we built a Lego village. So fun :)

    ReplyDelete