Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Take the Plunge, Happy Fish



Hi, Crafters!


Did you see the linky party at 




Ends: June 23

Miss Kate Cuttables has a FREE SVG cut file
every single day!
Today's free file is....



It would look perfect on a BEACH card!

For my project today,
I used a Miss Kate Cuttables file.
If you are making some BEACH projects - be sure to link it up at
PDE Linky Party!



Simple little happy fish card today.
I let the pattern paper do the sentiment talking.

Happy Fish from Miss Kate Cuttables.


Peachy Keen Stamps PK-1358
"Sweet on You"  1 1/8" face stamps


chalks, markers, white gel pen

Action Wobble from the Royal Castle Shoppe.

Rhinestones from Walmart.



Be sure to visit my blog on Saturday!
I'm part of a group of 5 ladies
having a little 3D Blog Hop.
We would LOVE you to hop with us!
Each of us are giving away a different, awesome prize.
Just Follow and Comment on each of the 5 blogs
on the hop (including me), and the winners will
be posted to our blogs on Monday!


Thanks for stopping by today!
:) Janis

Submitted:
Peachy Keen Stamps - photo / color inspiration (I was inspired by the coral / oranges and blues)
Moving Along with the Times - clean and simple
Love to Create - anything goes
Clear it Out - anything goes
Crafty Girls Chs - anything goes


15 comments:

  1. How adorable!!!! And I love that bg paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the pattern paper and curved sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these images are too CUTE especially the sunshine. I'm going to MKC right now! Maybe I should say I'll wobble there right now...tee hee...great cards! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun fishy card. I love the eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, cute card, thanks for playing at MAWTT; xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw show cute is this card. VERY CUTE! Love that face and you added a wobble how much fun is that. Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, love the face on the fish! Thanks for playing along in the Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card & fish! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/
    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute fishy!! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I love the little scene you created and that wobbly fish is ADORABLE!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute card!! thanks for joining the challenge at PKS stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughter (5) was peaking over my shoulder and said ' Now that is super cute!', and I agree :) Thanks for joining us at the Clear it out challenge blog-see you tomorrow for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, how adorable! When I first saw it, it reminded me of "Finding Memo" (one of my daughter's favorite movies when she was little).Thanks for joining us this week at Clear It Out Challenge for our"Anything Goes" challenge. Hope to see you tomorrow for our next challenge . . . Oh, and GOOD LUCK!!!

    Kathy - CIO DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so super adorable Janis! LOVE the face on the fish!!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps for the color/photo challenge!!

    ReplyDelete