Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Relax... and Enjoy your Day

Hi, crafters!

Hope you are having a fun week so far.

We are thinking about getting some baby chickens.
We've talked about doing this for a few years,
but seems like there are always
other things that come up preventing
us from getting started.

I'll post some pics if we end up
building a chicken coop
and stocking it with egg makers. :)

My card today was so fun!
I was a little intimidated by the bike cuts
I've seen out there.
When I saw this bike cut in the 
Silhouette Online Store,
I thought it was perfect.
You can make it as simple as you like,
or add many layers as you like.

Cool, huh?


  • Bike - Silhouette Online Store Id# 44933
  • My Creative Time:
    • Stitched Grass metal die
    • Stitched Bracket metail die
  • Sun - Miss Kate Cuttables
  • Rhinestones added to flower centers and bike tires
  • Cardz TV Stamps "A Day at the Beach"
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to!
:) Janis

Submitted:
Cut it Up - bicycle
Divas by Design - anything goes


7 comments:

  1. Love the bike card Janis, love, love that bike! I hope you can get some chickens, they are so fun and boy do those eggs ever taste good. lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, so happy and colourful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh eggs, nothing better. Keep us posted. Love your card. really scrams spring.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dies and a super cycling themed card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute cut, and I love the coordinating "sky" designer paper!

    Thanks for linking up at your old haunt, Cut it Up Challenges!


    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore the bike!! Beautiful!!!
    Awesome card!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up! Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete