Thursday, March 27, 2014

Kitty Says: You Can Never Have Too Much Happy

Hey!  How's your day going? I'm having a GREAT day so far. Hope you are too.

I saw this slider card in the SVG Cutting Files store and knew I had to have it. I mean who doesn't love kitty cats and cupcakes? 
Put them together = purr-fection.



Little bit of white gel pen doodling, a couple of rhinestones, and a twine bow to finish it off.


Such a happy kitty.


I added one of my favorite stamps to the inside for the sentiment. It's from Stampin' Up "Yippe Skippe!"
Remember, you can shop Stampin' Up with me at stampinup.com and just choose me, Janis Lewis, as your demo when placing your order. Thanks!

Tomorrow and the weekend through Monday is going to be very, very busy. I've got some appointments out of town tomorrow, and then if the weather cooperates we are going to get more done on our back deck over the weekend. Tom's off Monday too, so hopefully the weather will be good, and we can get a lot done. Right now they are calling for rain.  I keep using the term "we get a lot done," but you know Tom is the only one working on it, I'm just sitting out there in the sunshine watching the puppies play and being moral support. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 
:) Janis

Submitted:
Little Red Wagon - bling it up

7 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Such fun papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... so sweet! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your kitty! I really like the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh Janis, this is over the top adorable!!!
    a 'makes your heart smile' project for sure!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute kitty and slider card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinken cute! I love the adorable kitty!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete