Friday, June 7, 2013

Getting Ready for some July 4th Projects!

Hello all my bloggy and crafty friends!
What are you guys up to today?
I'm going to be working on some Stampin' Up creations.

I also need to find our bathingsuits. We will be enjoying the day at my brother-in-law's tomorrow at the lake. Tom is going to help his brother, Bill, tear down the existing deck and start to build up the new one. Then our plans are to lounge on floats in the lake and enjoy the sunshine. Sounds like fun! 

I'm getting ready to start some Patriotic projects.
I love anything Patriotic.
Probably because our son and so many of our family are in the military.

Here are some goodies I just go in yesterday that I can't wait to play with!


#132097 (wood) Words of Courage
#126337 (clear) Words of Courage

#130889 (wood) Simply Stars
#130892 (clear) Simple Stars
# 126949 Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad

#126962 Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad

Looks like some fun stuff to play with!

I am looking for a few crafters who would like to join my Monthly Stamp Club!

 My Monthly Stampin' Up Club: (USA addresses only) 
  1. 6 members in EACH of the clubs (6 month membership)
  2. Each member takes turns being the hostess once during the 6 month membership and gaining all the Hostess Benefits
  3. Each member has access to a secret Facebook group where we can ask questions, show our SU projects we've been working on, and just chat and have a good ole time
  4. Each member receives from me a monthly club kit that contains everything you need to make 1-2 fun projects (except adhesive)
Contact me CraftyJanis@live.com for more details or to sign up!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
:) Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment