Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Blender Pen Coloring

Hello all my bloggy and crafty friends! Yesterday I showed you ONE of the crafty projects everyone in My Monthly Stamp Club was getting this month. Here's the 2nd project that they will also be getting.

(Interested in joining one of my Monthly Stampin' Up Clubs? Click HERE for details. Click HERE to contact me for more information or to Sign Up!)



Here's My Project Recipe
Project Name
 July 4th or Birthday Card
 
Stamp Sets:

  • 122667 Little Friends (image and sentiment)
Ink: 
  • 131174 Baked Brown Sugar (teddy, wheels, hair, sentiment, inking around sentiment mat)
  • 131177 Pistachio Pudding (grass)
  • 131175 Coastal Cabana (balloon, bowtie)
  • Retired - Summer Sun (flower)
  • Retired - Ruby Red (wagon, flag, shirt)
  • Retired - Brocade Blue (jeans)
Paper:
  • 100730 Whisper White (image base and card base)
    • Image base cut @ 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
    • Card base 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • 129310 Designer Series - Gingham Garden
    • Red mat behind image cut @ 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
    • Blue Gingham on bottom cut @ 4" x 2"
  • Retired - Blissful Blue (card matting)
    • Cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
Accessories:
  • 126877 Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Ribbon
  • 102845 Blender Pen used with inks for coloring image
  • 119849 Modern Label Punch (sentiment matting)
Adhesives:
  • 104332 Snail
I have 2 Clubs I want to tell you about real quick.


My Monthly Stampin' Up Club: (USA addresses only)
  1. 6 members in each club
  2. Each member takes turns being the hostess for one month during the six month club membership and gaining all the Hostess Benefits
  3. Each member has access to a secret Facebook group where we can ask questions, show our SU projects we've been working on, and just chat and have a good ole time
  4. Each member receives from me a monthly club kit that contains everything you need to make 1-2 fun projects (except adhesive)

Contact me CraftyJanis@live.com for more details or to sign up!


PAPER PUMPKIN: 
  1. This club is directly through Stampin' Up
  2. No time commitment, you can TRY IT, Skip A Month, or keep playing month after month
  3. Paper Pumpkin Kit sent to you directly from Stampin' Up which includes ink, stamps, embellishments, paper.... everything you need to create a complete project in 30 minutes or less (except adhesive). Your first month even includes a crystal block for stamping!!
  4. Sign up or get more information directly through my PAPER PUMPKIN site... HERE


I hope you enjoyed my project for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!
 :) Janis

Follow on Bloglovin  
Entered: (updating soon)

2 comments: