Thursday, May 16, 2013

You Make Me Smile

Hello all my bloggy and crafty friends! Who is making summer vacation plans already? Summer will be here soon! I know that's hard to believe for those of you who are still getting surprised by snow, but I think summer is going to come this year. 

Here is a bright, fun summery card to get you in the summertime mood.



Here's My Project Recipe
Project Name You Make Me Smile!
Stamp Sets:
  • Everyday Expressions (retired)
Ink: 
  • #126952 Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock & Designer Paper:
  • #122926 Lucky Limeade
  • #120953 Crumb Cake
  • #122925 Calypso Coral
  • #100730 Whisper White
  • #122923 Island Indigo
Accessories:
  • Die cuts created with Print & Cut from Cameo 
Adhesives:
  • #104332 Snail


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Have you heard of Stampin' Up's monthly Stamp Kit called PAPER PUMPKIN?



PAPER PUMPKIN: 
  1. This club is directly through Stampin' Up
  2. No time commitment, you can TRY IT, Skip A Month, or keep playing month after month
  3. Paper Pumpkin Kit sent to you directly from Stampin' Up which includes ink, stamps, embellishments, paper.... everything you need to create a complete project in 30 minutes or less (except adhesive). Your first month even includes a crystal block for stamping!!
  4. Sign up or get more information directly through my PAPER PUMPKIN site... HERE

Don't forget, I'm my own first HOSTESS in May! 
Please use Hostess Code

JEQXSNSV

when ordering through my Stampin' Site this month. 
Enter the code BEFORE clicking checkout.
I hope you enjoyed my project for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!
 :) Janis

Follow on Bloglovin  
Entered:

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge - 3E –   May Linky Party Anything Goes (ends May 31, 2013) (Thurs)

8 comments:

  1. Love this card and congrats on becoming a SU Demo... hope you enjoy your new job :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card1 Congrats to becoming a demonstrator for SU!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute I just love all the colors you used.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
    CI design team member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete