Friday, May 31, 2013

New Stampin' Up Stamps Assembly Video

Hello all my bloggy and crafty friends!

Just one more hour until the new 2013-2014 Annual Catalog goes LIVE and then you will be able to SHOP ON LINE! 

CLICK HERE to a PDF of the New Catalog and some other important information including 25% selected STAMPS!! Woo-Hoo!

In the meantime,
here's a video of me showing you different ways you can assemble your new clear mount stamps.

Enjoy!




Thanks so much for stopping by today!
:) Janis
Follow on Bloglovin
Entered:  (updating soon)

2 comments:

  1. I did hear of the "cling" being missed with the stickers on the actual stamp. I like your turn around on that. and I love the idea of knowing if there is a missing stamp...cause I lose stamps all the time. I just (heart) your videos...you should do more ;)
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stickers being on the stamp because I need to use the sticker as a guideline. Great video!

    ReplyDelete