Here's a heart card I made for a few challenges going on right now out in bloggyland. A friend of mine gave me the link to Mary's Cardz TV post with a video for the sizes, and now I can't find the link. Oh well, just want you to know that this style of card was inspired by Mary.
I saw a very cool idea while surfing blogland the other day. I had to pin one of the craft projects. I knew I wanted to use that idea this week. The idea? Putting Washi tape on a paperclip and using it as a bookmark. Cool, huh? Some people are so creative. And I hoard my Washi Tape, so I thought this will be a great reason to use it since I love to read! And then I saw a challenge that is asking you to use paper fasteners on your project. Hello! I couldn't wait to make this project!
- This will fit into an A2 size envelope
- Card base is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"
- Red mat cut @ 4" x 4" (My Mind's Eye 6x6 "Dwell")
- Text mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" (Prima 6x6 "Doodle Deux")
- Buttons - Favorite Findings (Joann's)
- Lace - from ribbon swap with a friend
- Top layer is 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
- Red mat cut @ 3" x 4" (My Mind's Eye 6x6 "Dwell")
- Text mat cut @ 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" (Prima 6x6 "Doodle Deux")
- Heart with scallop shadow p. 85 cut @ 3 1/2"
- Inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Fire Brick distress ink
- Peachy Keen Face Stamp:
- PK-754 Critter Faces Set A Medium
- White gel pen used to highlight eyes and add freckles
- Paper Clip with Washi Tape!!
- Cardz TV Stamps:
- "Heartfelt Wishes" stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink
Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis