Happy Hump Day! Tags are so much for to make! Using ELEGANT EDGES is perfect for them too.
- ELEGANT EDGES:
- "Clover" p. 62 cut @ 5 1/2" Oblong and Shadow features
- Pattern paper from 6" x 6" This & That "Charming" pad
- Inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
- Chair p. 41 cut @ 4" with Shadow feature
- Adhered with foam tape for dimension
- CARDZ TV STAMPS:
- "Ticket Talk" for sentiment stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Inked heavily around the edges and the entire surface with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
- Tiny button and Jewelry cord from Joann's
- Satin Deep Turquoise Ribbon from The Dollar Tree
- Black eyelet ribbon from Joann's
Now... who's ready to hear how you can be entered in a Give Away?!
I'll be choosing one random comment on THIS post to win a set of stamps from MARK'S FINEST PAPERS.
Here's what you need to do:
- Have a USA mailing address
- Leave a comment on THIS post
- In your comment, tell me your favorite MOVIE
I'll post the WINNER in the WINNERS PAGE TAB on Friday. The winner will have one week to email me claiming their prize and providing me with their USA mailing address.
Have a GREAT Hump Day! See you again real soon. :) Janis