Here is the Mojo Monday Sketch #275 from last Monday (Jan 7th):
That looks very complicated and overwhelming to me. Don't laugh. Okay, you can laugh. But it really does look HARD! So this is a BIG challenge for me. I looked at several of the entries (you ladies just WOW me!), and for some reason, seeing those made this look more of an obtainable feat.
Here's what I came up with:
I'm not real sure how much freedom we have with the sketches since I've only done a few of these challenges sporadically in the past.
- A2 size postcard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Mat sizes:
- Black mat cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Purple flower mat cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Black mat cut @ 1 3/4" x 4"
- Green mat cut @ 1 5/8" x 3 7/8"
- Black mat cut @ 2 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Pink rose mat cut @ 2 3/8" x 4 3/8"
- Black mat cut @ 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Black pattern mat cut @ 2 3/8" x 2 3/8"
- Ivory ribbon was folded to 4 times smaller than it's original width
- Canvas Ivory flower from Recollections
- 3D Yellow Butterflies from Recollections
- CARDZ TV STAMPS:
- "Good Friends" set used for sentiment stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Thanks for stopping by today! Smiles :) Janis
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3C - Always Anything Goes
- Come and Get It Challenges - Tie Ribbon Around It (ends Fri 18th Jan)
- Crafting When We Can - 2W, 2E, C5 - (2nd week) Favourite Things (ends 19th Jan)
- Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E - (2nd week) Anything Goes (ends 19th Jan)
- Red Carpet Studio - movie inspired, layout, card - Inspired by "Butterfly Effect"(Card Challenge)
- Scrapper`s Delights Paper Crafts - 2W - (1st week) Ribbons and Ruffles (ends 26th Jan) (+DT Call)
- Our Creative Corner - 4C - Shabby Chic