- A2 size postcard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Black mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
- Stripe mat cut @ 4" x 2 1/4" (paper from GCD Studios "Funhouse" 12x12 page from Hobby Lobby)
- Star mat cut @ 4" x 2" (paper from BasicGrey "Life of the Party" 6x6 pad)
- Both were punched with the Fiskar's Treading Water punch down the side
- Tickets are from pattern paper and cut out; edged with Tim Holtz Fired Brick distress ink (new from Mary for Christmas! Thanks, Mary!)
- CRICUT CRAFT ROOM BASICS:
- Scallop Circle cut @ 3 1/2"
- Circle cut @ 3 1/4"
- COUNTY FAIR:
- Popcorn box cut @ 3" with shadow and adhered with an Action Wobble from TSQ's Royal Castle shoppe. Popcorn pieces are inked around edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
- CARDZ TV STAMPS:
- "Good Friends" set for "Girl's Night Out" stamped on tickets with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and faced out as if old tickets
- Fashionista Challenge - M, (Runs 3wks + voting week) - Ch# 11 Red as main color
- Mojo Monday - Sketch* #276
- Action Wobble Wednesday #38 - Anything you Celebrate (does Girl's Night Out count? I celebrate that?)