I'm a little intimidated by sketches, so one of my goals this year is to try to do as many Mojo Monday sketch challenges as I can. So far, I've been keeping up each week. :)
Here is the current week's Mojo Monday sketch #277:
And here's what I came up with:
- A2 size postcard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" base using Kraft cardstock
- Flower background paper cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Square mats cut with same Kraft cardstock as base and cut @ 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"
- Zig Zag pattern paper cut @ 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Dotted pattern paper cut @ 1 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- Gemstones from Michael's
- Prima Flowers and leaves with Recollections antique brass brad in center
- Owl 3D sitcker from stash
- All pattern papers from Recollections "The Neapolitan Collections" 12x12 stack
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Tiny Tidings" set stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink
Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis