Guess what? The January calendar I made on posted on January 1st is featured today over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog. How cool is that?
Here's a tag I made yesterday. I can not believe how the background paper and ribbon matched exactly. Wow! What's the odd's of that? The paper is textured cardstock that came in a 12x12 Hobby Lobby dark solids pad. The ribbon came from The Dollar Tree. I was hoping to find a ribbon similar in color, but was really surprised when I pulled out my ribbon drawer and saw this matched so well. Who would have "thunk" it?
I am really loving my NEW PRESERVES Cricut cartridge! I know it's an older cartridge, but wow - the layering is so simple and the images are awesome. LOVING IT!
- ELEGANT EDGES:
- "Eyelet 3" p. 68 cut @ 5" with shadow feature
- "Eyelet 3" cut again with pattern paper from Hobby Lobby's The Paper Studio "Rue de Fleur" 12x12 stack cut @ 4 1/2" and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
- "Apple 2" p. 28 cut @ 3 1/2" and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink and adhered with foam tape
- Leaves and flowers from Recollections (Michael's) Leaf on apple stem also inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink. Brad in flower center from Recollections Brown assortment pack.
- Butterfly from Recollections and adhered with foam tape
- Satin ribbon from The Dollar Tree
- Tiny button on apple stem from Joann's
- Bead hanging from ribbon was in a box of beads, charms, and chain links my daughter gave me last spring
- CARDZ TV STAMPS
- "Garden Greetings" used for sentiment stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis
- Catch the Bug Anything Goes