I have a silly, fun card to show you today.
There were all these beautiful paper scraps laying on my desk, and I really wanted to use them. So they ended up on this card. Now, I know there is a lot going on, but I thought it turned out bright and cheerful. :)
|#455, 10-12 M#18|
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Scrap strips of paper used for background
- CREATE A CRITTER 2 Lion page 36 cut @ 3 1/2"
- Silly eye stickers from Michael's
- Everything inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
- CTMH (Shop with Lucy) ARTISTE Speech Bubble p. 65 cut @ 1 3/4"
- MFPS "Train Talk" for sentiment stamp
|MFPS "Train Talk"|
Thanks for stopping by today!
See you tomorrow in blogland...