Today begins Cricut Cardz Ch#103!
Ch# 103 - "You Take The Cake!" Mary is asking us to make a birthday card using a cake or cupcake with any cartridge and colors we'd like.
|Project #61 of this year|
- Inspiration for my card: Paper Crafts Magazine, March/April 2012 issue, p. 45.
- A2 size card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") using White cardstock as base
- Card base dry embossed with Cuttlebug & flower folder
- White cardstock cut @ 5" x 3 3/4" and inked around edges with brown
- 1" squares cut in red, orange, yellow, green, and blue from various paper stacks and scraps
- Fiber added for celebration effect
- SIMPLY CHARMED used for cupcake p. 77 cut @ 2 1/2"
- Cupcake embossed with Cuttlebug and Divine Swirl folder
- Watermelon sticker from Mrs. Grossman's
- Sentiment stamped in Green with Stampin' Up ink
- Sentiment from Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS "Garden Greetings" set
Thanks for stopping by today!
Smiles :) Janis