Saturday, December 15, 2012

Paper Bag Mini

Do you guys make a lot of paper bag albums?
I always start out with excitement and usually end up getting disgusted. LOL

This album was created using small white paper bags from Michael's.
All of the pages are using heavy cardstock with glitter and shine from DCWV.

#523



Both the front and back covers are chipboard. 

The insides are not embellished or matted yet.

I have not created the pull out tags for all the bag openings yet either.

I can't decide if I want this to be a recipe album, or a photo album.

Hmm... and I love this paper so much, I hate to cover any of it up. LOL

What are you up to today?

Jingle Jingle
:) Janis

6 comments:

  1. Janis,
    Your mini is very pretty!
    I have a mini started made with envelopes, I have gotten as far as you have with your mini! lol
    I started it when Mary did her video about her daughters book:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I have started 2 of them and have not finished them yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Cant wait to see the finished product. I am making matching chipboard mini albums for my son and his girlfriend....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now inspired to try this. I really like the paper and color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its very pretty!That would make a great mothers day gift!I would make a photo album!
    Have wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete