Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm So Sorry

Hello, all my bloggy friends!
Yesterday my Mama and Daddy had to put their doggie down. Sad day. :( I made them this card that I'm going to mail to them.

#475
  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Ivory card base (110 lb. cardstock from Office Depot)
  • Black mat cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Cloud mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 5"
  • Grass cut from EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS p. 49 @ 2" and trimmed to fit width
  • CREATE A CRITTER 2 for Doggie cut p. 50 cut @ 3 1/2" and adhered with 2 thicknesses of foam tape (shop TSQ's Royal Shoppe HERE)
  • White gel pen used for doodling (shop TSQ's Royal Shoppe HERE)
  • Lashy Googlie eyes from The Dollar Tree
  • CREATE A CRITTER 2 Hearts p. 34 cut @ 4.2" and adhered with 1 thickness of foam tape (foam tape - shop TSQ's Royal Shoppe HERE)
  • "Fruit Punch" Stickles added to hand cut pink collar
  • Twine added as hairbow (shop TSQ's Royal Shoppe HERE)
  • CANDI "Toy Box" added for accents and adhered with Candi Fix foam squares for more dimension (shop CANDI)
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS "Heartfelt Wishes" used for "I'm so sorry" sentiment stamp (which I think is perfect for this) (shop CTV Stamps HERE)
"Toy Box"

Candi storage


CARDZ TV STAMPS
"Heartfelt Wishes"
Thanks for stopping by today.
Here's a sweet reminder for you...

Submitted to

10 comments:

  1. Super cute.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis - I am so sorry to read that your mommy and daddy's doggie went to doggie heaven - yes, I believe animals are in heaven - Jesus is coming back riding a horse! Enjoy your day. That is a sweet card you made for your mom and dad.
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet and I believe that they will really appreciate it. It is so hard to lose a pet.

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is heartbreaking to lose a pet-they are part of the family-I know they will appreciate your card very much. I mourned for months when my beloved cat died a few years ago and several people sent me wonderful pet sympathy cards that really made me feel better. Your card is sweet and adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about the dog. But your card is just precious. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card for such a sad occasion

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad to hear about the pup, but it sure is a cute card.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete