Friday, October 19, 2012

CTVS DT Ch#17 Fall-o-ween Fun

Pause Dream Enjoy Ch# 42: "Night" project.... HERE
Cut It Up Ch# 4: Halloween... HERE
Cardz TV Stamps DT Ch# 17 "Fall-o-ween"... HERE
Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps ... HERE


Happy Friday! 
Today is the beginning of a brand new challenge over at Cardz TV!

Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Ch#17:

"Fall-o-ween Fun"

Starts: Friday, October 19th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, October 25th, Noon EST
Details: Create a HALLOWEEN or FALL card, layout, or craft project.
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, October 26th @ Cardz TV

Here's my FALL-o-ween project I made 
featuring the brand new stamp set,
"FALL FUN" by Cardz TV Stamps:

"FALL FUN" Cardz TV Stamps
Project # 430 of this year
  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • ELEGANT EDGES "Hearts 1" p. 26 cut @ 2" for sentiment matting using Oblong & Shadow features
  • CREATE A CRITTER Acorn p. 32 cut @ 1"
  • DOODLECHARMS Leaves p. 115 cut @ 1 1/2". I used Mary's idea of folding them in half and then running them through the Cuttlebug for embossing. I used the Pajama Stripes folder for this. You can see Mary's project and video using this technique ... HERE. (I'm so glad she shared that idea. I never would have thought of that! She said she got the idea from YouTube and Stampin' Up! Don't you just love how the crafting world is so creative and willing to share ideas like that?)
  • Everything inked around the edges with Tim Holtz "Tea Dye" distress ink.
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS "Fall Fun" for sentiment stamp. 
I hope you'll come play with us!
:) Janis

10 comments:

  1. Perfect fall card...love the colours! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Really like that glittery ribbon! It's fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Ginger
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis, this is such a pretty card! I love that shimmery ribbon and those leaves and acorns!

    Stacey
    http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful fall card!Thanks for the tip on folding and embossing the acorns...new to me.Awesome!
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful fall card Janis. I love the colors, the glittery ribbon and the saying =)

    Hugs,
    Jo-DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is just amazing. I love the leaves at the bottom. the colors are perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this card! I too loved Mary's idea of running the leaves through the cuttlebug! The acorns are just perfect. I need to get out that cartridge and cut out a few!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Janis. I love all the beatiful fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looooove your card Janis!!! CTVDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janis,
    Your fall card is so pretty!
    Love the designer papers and great job on the leaves!

    ReplyDelete