Saturday, October 13, 2012

CTMH Artiste Mini Album

Good morning! It's Saturday and that means it's time for some COLLEGE FOOTBALL! Woo-Hoo!  Go Gamecocks! 


Today is also the day my hubbub, Tom, is racing in the Ray Tanner 12K. Good luck, Tom!

I recently was able to get the Cricut Artiste cartridge that is exclusively sold through Close To My Heart constultants. Let me tell you... I LOVE THIS BUNDLE!

Here are 2 projects I made with one of the box cuts. One was for a post for Halloween as my DT submission for Mary's Cardz TV "Buttons & Boo's" challenge:

See that post HERE
And I used the same cut for a DT submission for CUT IT UP CHALLENGE's Breast Cancer Awareness:

See that post HERE
Today, I want to show you a mini album used with this same Artiste cartridge and also using the chipboard and one of the stamps that are also part of this awesome bundle.

Before I get to that, if you are interested in more information or have any questions about the CTMH Cricut Artiste Bundle, please contact:
My Close To My Heart (CTMH) Consultant, Lucy Kelleher
Cricut ARTISTE Bundle

I'm going to post lots of pictures of this mini album I'm working on, but keep in mind I'm not finished with it yet. I still have lots of embellishments to add to it, but thought you'd enjoy seeing it like it is now.

#437
 Mini Album base cut and shaped pages found on handbook p. 60 and cut @ 3 3/4".

The papers for the shaped pages were adhered to the chipboard pieces that came as part of this bundle. What's so cool about this is the chipboard packs tell you what size to cut the papers so they will fit the chipboard shapes. Takes all the guessing out, and makes it so easy.

The solid green paper and black cardstock are both from Walmart packs.

All of the pattern papers are from Hobby Lobby "Persnickety" pack.






 Here you can see my speech bubble from p. 65 cut @ 1 3/4" to match the stamp that fits this shape perfectly. Again, all the stamps that fit shapes in this cartridge are labeled so you know how big to cut the shape so the stamp will custom fit on it. Love this! I colored this stamp with BIC markers.




So you see I have a lot more to do before this is "finished," but I hope you enjoyed having a peek of something the Artiste cart can do. It's such an awesome cartridge!

I'll admit... when I got it in the mail and opened it, I kissed it twice and hugged it. LOL I kept sending Lucy messages on Facebook saying I was stalking the mailman until it arrived. She would just answer LOL and then she asked, "what are you going to think about after you get it?" To which I had to reply, "Wishing I had more paper."  :)

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Call Lucy and get your Artist cart ordered!
I'm going to be doing an Artiste blog hop with some of my friends soon. It's going to be a blast!

Smiles :) Janis

P.S.  Just wanted to leave you with a GREAT YouTube video about our South Carolina Gamecocks college football team.....

First, before the game began, there was this tearful moment.... and hearts swelling with pride and gratitude for our military...


Finally, a re-cap of our game last weekend against Georgia...



3 comments:

  1. Great mini. This cartrudge is in my wish list for "someday".

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mini Janis!
    I get so intimidated when I attempt a mini!

    ReplyDelete