Thursday, September 20, 2012

Smile!

I had hoped to show you some sneak peeks of the new Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps' new stamp sets being released this month, but the mailman is not looking out for me, and my stamps have still not arrived. 


However, I am on the Sr. DT for MFPS, and we are have a blog hop next week Tuesday through Friday showcasing one of the new stamps sets for September each of those days. If my stamps do not arrive tomorrow, I will just be showing you the photo of the new stamp set each day without a project. You can still hop along and see the projects my DT sisters have created with these new sets! I know you are going to like what you see. These sets look so fun and perfect for this time of year!

So.... since I don't have a MFPS sneak peek project to show you today, I thought I'd just mess around and create a crazy card using my Cricut E2 and the Cricut Craft Room.

Project # 417 of this year

  • 5" x 7" card base
  • Black mat cut @ 4 7/8" x 6 7/8"
  • Pink mat cut @ 4 3/4" x 6 3/4"
  • Hobby Lobby's "Persnickety" paper pack for all pattern papers
  • ELEGANT EDGES "Bird 1" p. 36 cut @ 4" with Shadow feature
  • PAPER DOLL DRESS UP Fence p. 78 cut @ 1 1/2"
  • GROOVY TIMES Smile p. 43 cut @ 3 1/2"
  • Smile adhered with an ACTION WOBBLE from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
  • Twine also from  TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
  • Flower and Butterfly stickers from Mrs. Grossman's
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS "Encouraging Thoughts" for "Smile!" sentiment stamp

Action Wobble in Action!
Have a great day, everyone! Be sure and stop back by tomorrow. I have 3 posts going live (2 at midnight tonight, and 1 at 5am) and there will be BLOG CANDY afloat!  Plus I'll announce another Winner on one of the posts. I could probably tell you which one.... but, nah.... you'll have to find it. :)

Smiles :) Janis

3 comments:

  1. This card made me smile. So adorably cute!! So sorry to hear your stamps didn't arrive yet. I hope they arrive soon and you can make something wonderful!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...it made me smile too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just soooo cute Janis. My Groovy Times cartridge arrived today. Can hardly wait to use it

    ReplyDelete